This anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory treatment will nourish your follicles and scalp, strengthen the hair from root to tip, protecting your hair from splits and breakage, fights dandruff, increases blood circulation, and stimulates hair growth.
A powerful Ayurvedic addition to your hair growth regimen
3 cups water
1 tbsp Amla powder (*Amla may darken grays and light-colored hair.)
3/4 tbsp Shikakai powder
1 tbsp neem powder
1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon
5 drops of vitamin E
3 tsp rose water
1. Place water in a saucepan.
2. Stir in all ingredients while bringing to a boil.
3. Allow to boil for 2 minutes and then remove from heat.
4. Strain the herbal mixture into a bowl and allow to cool.
5. Once cooled, transfer to an applicator bottle. Refrigerate the remaining mixture.
1. Apply to wet scalp, massaging well, and down the length of your hair to the ends.
2. Rinse out
3. Follow up with a deep conditioner
NOTE: Because this is a strengthening treatment, you MUST follow up with a moisturizing deep conditioner to restore elasticity for well-balanced hair.
|Shelf life: 2 weeks. Keep refrigerated between uses.|